Big Ben online courses are designed for adult learners to inevitably succeed in studying the language.
Our supportive teachers will transform students' potential into a stable ability to communicate in Russian fluently and express themselves in all areas of life.
Learning Russian with Big Ben is an exciting intellectual adventure!
- We focus on establishing and improving students' all-round Russian by combining all language skills (writing, reading, speaking, listening) along with grammar and vocabulary study.
- Our courses will allow to dive into even more specific areas of the Russian language as well as make faster progress.
- We use communicative language teaching via various forms of interaction with students: interviews, role-plays, improvisations, debates, language games.
- The Russian language is introduced in its strong relation to the native Russian cultural highlights to keep students fully immersed.
- business-related topics «Work-life balance», «Product and service», «Sales», «Occupation», «Customers», «Business meetings», «Competitors», «Brands», «Going on a business trip», «Networking», «Dealing with conflicts and complaints», «Applying for a job», «Investments», «Setting up a new business»;
-preparation for TORFL international exam (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 Levels).
Level A1.1 - Beginner
The course is created for students who make their first steps in learning Russian.
Level A1.2 - Elementary
This level is for students who have basic knowledge of Russian and are able to speak in simple sentences.
Level A2 - Pre-Intermediate
At this level students are reasonably confident in speaking Russian and have basic knowledge of grammar.
Level B1 - Intermediate
At this level learners can deal with most language situations while travelling where Russian is spoken.
Level B2 - Upper-Intermediate
This level is for students who can interact in Russian with a degree of fluency.
Level C1 - Advanced
This level is for those who can express themselves fluently and spontaneously in the most language situations.
Level C2- Proficiency
This level is for students who can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely in the most complex situations.
Take it for free to determine your current level of Russian START YOUR TEST NOW!
The company was founded in 1997 and has over 20 year teaching experience. The goal of the school has always been to unite professional teachers and create the most effective system of teaching foreign languages for students of different ages and different levels. Each Big Ben school creates comfortable environment for classes. Our schools are equipped with classrooms, didactic materials, audio, video and digital resources necessary for successful classes.
call [собачка] big-ben [точка] ru
online [собачка] big-ben [точка] ru