Teaching Russian beyond language.
- We give priority to communicative activities so that the young learners develop their speaking and listening comprehension.
- Our teachers develop kids' linguistic abilities depending on their age and psychological characteristics.
- The Russian language is introduced in its strong relation to the native Russian cultural highlights such as:
fairy-tales, festivals and celebrations, traditions.
- Our courses engage kids to absorb the Russian language while having fun (games, role-play, cartoons, etc.).
Level A1.1 - Beginner
The course is created for children who make their first steps in learning Russian.
Level A1.2 - Еlementary
This level is for children who have basic knowledge of Russian and are able to speak in simple sentences.
- We use an integrated approach that includes the development of all four language skills (writing, reading, speaking, listening) along with grammar and vocabulary study.
- The course is tailored to suit teenager's individual needs and preferences and relates directly to their modern lives (relationships, individuality, education, globalization, environment, fashion, pop culture, future profession, etc.).
- Communicative activities are presented in various interactive forms: interviews, role-plays, improvisations, debates, questions about the student's real life.
- We teach teenagers to think in Russian and express their point of view in the target language.
- Wide usage of the material covering Russian culture (mentality, traditions, slang, history, literature).
Level A1.1 - Beginner
The course is created for teenagers who make their first steps in learning Russian.
Level A1.2 - Elementary
This level is for teenagers who have basic knowledge of Russian and are able to speak in simple sentences.
Level A2 - Pre-Intermediate
At this level teenagers are reasonably confident in speaking Russian and have basic knowledge of grammar.
Level B1 - Intermediate
At this level learners can deal with most language situations while travelling where Russian is spoken.
Level B2 - Upper-Intermediate
This level is for teenagers who can interact in Russian with a degree of fluency.
Take it for free to determine your current level of Russian START YOUR TEST NOW!
call [собачка] big-ben [точка] ru
online [собачка] big-ben [точка] ru
The company was founded in 1997 and has over 20 year teaching experience. The goal of the school has always been to unite professional teachers and create the most effective system of teaching foreign languages for students of different ages and different levels. Each Big Ben school creates comfortable environment for classes. Our schools are equipped with classrooms, didactic materials, audio, video and digital resources necessary for successful classes.