BIG BEN provides teaching for children aged three and older.
- classes with certified teachers,
- a multilevel programme based on up-to- date coursebooks, which takes into account age and special characteristics of young learners,
- a system of teaching for kids aged 3 to 6 which develops oral skills rather than writing and reading,
- a system of teaching for kids aged 7 to 10 which develops all language skills:reading, listening, writing, speaking,
- individual classes,
- on-line classes with kids aged 7 and older.
Children have an interview with a school teacher to join an appropriate group. At the end of a course, children from the age of 7 take a final test.